You can customize your schedule by adding your trucks as you would like them to appear.
You can add, remove, or edit your trucks by clicking or tapping "Settings" and then "Trucks."
Adding a New Truck or Editing an Existing Truck
- Name: What nickname would you like to use for this truck? Truck names only appear on the Tank Track schedule so your customers will not see them. (Note: Truck names must be no longer than 10 characters.)
- Gallons: Enter the tank capacity of your truck. This will appear next to the truck name on the schedule as a reminder. It will also be used to calculate whether consecutive appointments will generate too much volume for one truck, and alert you about when to add a waste receiving facility to the schedule. If you have a truck (or car) that is not a pumper, you can enter zero.
- Color: Choose a color you want to represent this truck (and all appointments assigned to this truck) on the schedule.
- Icon: Choose a truck icon you want to represent this truck on the schedule.
- Save: Click or tap "SAVE TRUCK" and you're done!